Welcome - To The Mental Health Consumer Survivor Project for Simcoe county
Consumer Survivor Project (CSP)
We are a self help peer support and resource center for people who have or are experiencing mental health and addiction issues, including Substance and Alcohol abuse.
People Supporting Poeple (PSP)
People Supporting People (PSP) is a network of people who have experience with mental health issues and/or addictions and who believe in the power of peer support.
Voices United (VU)
If you are feeling down, alone or anxious - we can help!
• For all staff and board members our Bill 168 make up meeting will may 4th @ 9:30 a.m.
• May’s calendar is out have a look at csp_calendar
• Robbi from South Georgian Bay Community Health centre is back this month with Life beyond Pain starting may 6th @ 1 p.m. link
• This Month PSP will be holding Anger Mgmt. as a Saturday workshop starting may 11th @ 9:30 a.m
• We are open in the morning if you are having a bad day or just want to hang out.
• Our groups have been running well. It is good to see everybody. Keep coming out.
• If you are interested in any of our PSP workshops ask staff to be put on the list for the next workshop of your choice.
• Fund raising is needed for CSP, so help out and do your part ask about the fund rising committee.
"Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else."
To continue with the good work we are doing we need your support
Consumer Survivor Project
For Simcoe County
12 Erie Street
We can help. We're here to help. Come find out what we're all about!
CSP: (705) 444-1844(Shawna)
CSP: (705) 446-3535(Kelly)
PSP: (705) 446-3218(Cory)
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday 8:30AM - 3PM
9:30 am to 2 pm
Board of Directors
Chair: Yvette Cheko
Vice Chair: George Lazcoffy
Secretary: Steve Millman
Treasurer: Kathy Dudley
Director: Bob McTavish
Executive Director: Kelly Brown
Program Coordinator: Shawna Johnson
Program Coordinator: Cory Smith
To continue with the good work we are doing we need your support.